BLUES IN MUSIC CITY
Let go of the honky-tonk and let the good times roll and when you step into B.B. King’s Blues Club, one of Nashville’s finest live entertainment venues located in the heart of Downtown in “The District.” In a city known for great music and entertainment, The District is an area established in the late 1980’s to promote the city’s historic areas – 2nd Avenue, Broadway and Printers Alley – known for entertainment and arts. We are just blocks away from the Bridgestone Arena, Nashville Convention Center, LP Field and Nashville Music City Center. Our menu offers a variety of the South’s most delicious comfort foods, influenced by flavors from New Orleans all the way to the Mississippi Delta, including authentic Memphis-style BBQ.
Our newly remodeled, restaurant and live entertainment venue, features multiple private rooms that provide stunning views of downtown Nashville. We offer live music seven nights a week, with multiple local bands, featuring classic blues, blues-rock, classic rock, Motown, Memphis soul, funk and R&B. The hand-selected, “The B.B. King’s Blues Club All-Star Band”, complete with a full horn section, will have your guests jamming to the music inspired by the King of Blues, the Queen of Motown and the Soul of Funk.
B.B. King’s offers numerous creative options for groups of 10 all the way up to 1000. With multiple private rooms, two stages for live entertainment, and culinary delights created by our Executive Chef, our expert Special Events Team will customize the perfect event for you and your guests.
- Located on historic Second Ave. and minutes from the Music City Center, LP Field and Bridgestone Arena
- Open 7 day a week at 11 AM
- Live Music venue with state-of-the-art equipment
- 25,000 square feet including two levels
- Special Events department – Corporate Events, Birthday Celebrations, Wedding Receptions, CD Release Parties, Milestone Celebrations, Holiday Receptions and more.
- Private Dining Rooms
- Three full service bars
- Valet Service: Fridays and Saturdays 5 PM – 2 AM $15 vehicle
- B.B. King’s Blues Club retail shop
- Family friendly
- High Definition Televisions throughout the venue
- Hand-painted table art by local folk artist BeBo
- Musician paintings by Lamar Sorrento